Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nothing like a few days off

Took a long weekend.  Got a pasture fenced, part of a goat shelter built, a few more square feet regained in the 5 pound sack known as my garage and something like 300 emails accumulated while I had my back turned.

So what does this say... hmm if I didn't even bother reading them why do I bother getting them- obviously life went on just fine.

The electronic clutter is a real mousetrap.  When I was out of work I spent about 9 months without a cell phone.  Mildly inconvenient but not a death sentence.  Okay, it sucks when you break down and have to hoof it to a store or something to borrow a phone... Didn't take long for the constant twitch to come back every time the alert goes off that something new came in.


After work hours- it is getting set to phone calls only. 

No comments: